Palazzo Albizzini which dates back to the XVth century, has a surface area of 1660 square meters, divided among three floors. The building is in a sober architectural style reminiscent of Renaissance Florence. The information that we have on the Albizzini dates back to the XIVth century. They were important protagonists in the city’s history. In Saint Francis’s church the family altar once displayed Raffaello’s “Sposalizio della Vergine” which can now be found in the city of Milan. The building was bought by the Cassa di Risparmio di Città di Castello which also promoted its restoration which was started in 1979 and completed in 1981. It was then given to the Foundation free of charge for a period of ninety-nine years. During the restoration of the monument, which presented extensive structural and aesthetic damage, two architect-planners, Alberto Zanmatti and Tiziano Sarteanesi adopted measures which allowed a successful restoration without compromising the delicate features. The restoration of the plaster done by using trowel polished lime and sand has given the construction a perfect portrait of its original distinctiveness even if it has undergone complex reinforcing operations. This was done in perfect harmony with the grayness of the stone, which was extensively used in the building’s construction. Included in the 130 works exposed, created between 1948 and 1989 are Tars, Moulds, Humps, Sacks, Woods, Metals, Combustions, Cracks and Cellotex together with sketch settings and a few samples of graphic art.