COLLEZIONE BURRI A PALAZZO ALBIZZINI
REOPENING ON SATURDAY 6th JUNE 2020, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Opening will be as follows:
From Monday to Friday: CLOSED
Saturday and Sunday: OPENED from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Ex Seccatoi Tabacco will remain closed until September 2020, date to be determined, due to construction.
Reopening Palazzo Albizzini is a great sign of return to “normality”. Everyone’s collaboration will be crucial to ensure both visitors and staff’s safety.
A few important rules to visit Palazzo Albizzini:
- Visitors’ access is limited and with reservation. Each turn lasts for 1h 30, for a maximum of 10 visitors, according to the following schedule:
10.00 – 11.30 / 11.30 – 13.00 / 13.00 – 14.30 / 14.30 – 16.00 / 16.00 – 17.30 .
- It is mandatory to agree to the body temperature check, with forehead thermometer, before entering the ticket office. Access to the museum is not allowed to those who show a temperature of 37.5° or higher or those who show flu symptoms.
- To access ticket office and exhibition rooms, it is mandatory to properly wear masks and sanitize your hands using the dedicated dispenser available at the thicket office, inside the exhibition rooms and in the bathrooms.
- Visitors are kindly requested to wait for their turn outside the museum. The access to the ticket shop and to the bookshop is allowed one person at a time, following our security staff directions.
- It is mandatory to respect the safety distance between visitors of at least 1 meter: you will find markings on the floor on how to access the ticket office. In case one room has reached its maximum capacity of visitors, access to the museum will be suspended.
- Audio guides, guided tours and group bookings are not available at the moment, due to the current situation. Our staff is will check on the compliance of all safety requirements.
It is preferable to pay with credit card, not cash.
Full Price € 8,00:
Valid for one week, including a reduction on entrance fees to the other main museums in Città di Castello and to Aboca Museum.
Reduced ticket € 6,00:
(Entrance fee agreements) See categories and conventions for reductions.
- University and art school students (under age twenty six) with student card
- Pensioners over 65
- Ministero Beni Culturali employees, with identification card
- Turistic Guides
- Città di Castello museum card holders - Ecclesia Card Umbria
- Ticket of Aboca Museum, Sansepolcro
Persons in possession of the following cards:
- TCI - Touring Club Italiano
- ACI - Automobile Club Italiano
- FAI - Fondo Ambiente Italiano
- ARCI - Nuova Associazione
- LA FELTRINELLI - Carta Più e Carta Multipiù
- Associazione Proteo – dipendenti Banca Credem
- APC Gold Card (Associazione Produttori Camper)
Reduced ticket € 4,00:
From 6 to 18 years old
Ticket office Tel. 075.8554649 – on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.